GENEVA, Switzerland – German e-retailer giant Zalando has scored big among its growing Swiss fan base by making Topshop available in Switzerland.
Topshop, an über popular British clothing retailer is well known for beautiful, modern “catwalk designs” at affordable prices.
English supermodel Cara Delevingne stars in the cutest commercial inviting Swiss shoppers to order online from Topshop, one of the model’s many employers.
Here is how it works:
- You can shop in English, German and French.
- Prices and payment are in Euros not Swiss francs.
- There is free standard delivery on all order overs 75Euro otherwise is 6Euro for a standard 1-week delivery or 20Euro for 3 business-day delivery.
- Returns however, won’t be possible from Switzerland. “Topshop stores outside of the UK and Republic of Ireland do not offer refunds or exchanges on any Topshop.com purchase.”
- Credit and debit cards are accepted as well as Paypal.
- Sizes are EU standard (not Swiss or UK).
- There is no toll free phone customer care for Switzerland.
(Photo at left, Zalando)
Find All About Geneva (The Genevist) on Facebook where we post news from other blogs and news sites. We are also on Twitter with news from Geneva and beyond . To receive the posts via email, kindly subscribe at the bottom of the page