GENEVA, Switzerland — A 76-year-old woman and her 45-year-old daughter have died after a fire broke out at their roof top apartment in Grand-Saconnex on the morning of Saturday 3 June. The husband/father of the victims was not home at the time. For privacy reasons in Switzerland, the victims names cannot be revealed but All About…
Tag: Fatal Fire in Geneva
Geneva: Two fires in one day leave two elderly women dead (updated)
Story updated on 4 January. GENEVA – Two elderly women have died after severe burns received in two separate fires that erupted in Geneva within a matter of hours.
Fatal Fire in Geneva Possibly Caused by Electric Blanket
GENEVA, Switzerland – A faulty electric blanket is believed to have caused a fire which left one person dead and five seriously injured last night in Geneva.