Skip to content
GENEVA, SWITZERLAND – If you are not heading to one of the many outdoor pools, to the river or lake this long holiday weekend, then, here are a few suggestions for outdoor events:
- On 8 June, Geneva joins eight other European cities hosting a Castell, or Catalan human tower. At the UN Plaza at noon.
- 6-8 June, country fair/festival in Russin, Geneva. Kids activities, petting zoo, music and food all in the beautiful village of Russin
- 7-8 June, Flea market, concerts, hip-hop party and kids activities at Secheron. Part of the neighborhood flea markets.
- Interactive exhibit/games at the Plainpalais Plaza. Great for kids and adults, with over 200 games. Until 15 June.
- Urban golf – Simply follow the map, play at your own pace, see the city, stop for a beer… and free! All you need is your ID. Until 28 September.
Find All About Geneva on Facebook and Twitter.
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: